You
Love
Me?
I love flowers.
I love red.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
-:: I'm going to fill this page with colours of mine ::-
just another day

As usual, a normal day for me. Just that, i'm so so lazy to attend yee chian's gathering. =[ and i texted her telling her that i'm not attending.
she had to cancel the gathering because there is not many people who is attending, so no point right.
i'm sorry yee chian~ haha..next time okay~^^
anyway, today mummy scolded me! sobs. she has not been talking to me since afternoon till now T.T then how? argh! nevermind~ sooner or later we will be fine, but just the matter of time.
tomorrow have to fetch my younger sister to gurney for her friend's birthday celebration party. what about me? hehe~
so, i will be staying there for few hours to wait for her. in the meanwhile, of course i have to find something to entertain myself? lol so!! i dated wei wei to go shopping with me..haha..
pray hard for me, that i won't get bored easily. because i hate SHOPPING! ==
picture, adopted from: http://media.photobucket.com/image/i%252527m%20sorry%20pictures/airwopy/so/08.jpg
Friday, January 8, 2010
11:58 PM.
