Do You Love Me?

I love flowers.
I love red.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
-:: I'm going to fill this page with colours of mine ::-

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

sick
i'm not feeling well this few days, having hard time to sleep too. when i was sleeping, i had a hard time breathing because my throat is dry ==

last nite i slept at 9.30pm^^ until dis morning 9am~ hahaha, but no different also..because my sickness is disturbing my rest.

anyway, the teoh's sister is making us crazy!!
she asked us to draw 10pencil drawing + 3 coloured drawing thumbnails for her! >< what to do! have to make things done too!!!! ok~ so i will try to brainstorm.......TONIGHT! xD


谢谢你
多谢你关心我
我会很快好起来的
我觉得
还好你和我的关系
没有影响到
我就安心了


picture, adopted from: http://media.photobucket.com/image/sick/kamilia_kadir/Sick.jpg

Friday, January 15, 2010 11:44 AM.
newer posts | older posts
-----------me-----------
(Aloha~!)

M A N D Y
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
-:: 我没你想象脆弱 ::-