You
Love
Me?
I love flowers.
I love red.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
-:: I'm going to fill this page with colours of mine ::-
大兵小将

--------- 大兵小将 ----------
today after class at 5pm..
went for a movie with my elder sister^^
a movie worth to watch ^^
jackie chan is funny in this movie though he is just a small unknown soldier...
lee hom is very cool and yeng in this movie honestly speaking..haha...
hmnn....guess i will only watch this movie for once only...xD
here is a sypnosis on this movie:
"A foot soldier and a general from rival states became the sole survivors of a war. As they're pursued by the general's brother who would kill anyone for the throne, the soldier also struggled if he should betray the general for the ticket home."
some credits:
| Release Date: 14 February 2010 |
| Language: Mandarin |
| Running Time: 1 hour 37 minutes |
| Director: Ding Sheng |
| Cast: Jackie Chan, Wang Lee Hom. |
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
9:42 PM.
