Do You Love Me?

I love flowers.
I love red.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
-:: I'm going to fill this page with colours of mine ::-

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

The Crabby Island

This is the 1st time going to Pulau Ketam. 
So, my perception of it was like, an island full with crabs, and i can easily catch one by the beach?
Too bad, there is no beach ><
Unlike Penang,
But at least i get to see the "dirty" sea after so long am away from Penang? haha

It took us like more den 2 hours to reach there due to bad weather. 
The most dangerous vehicles there are bicycles!
They come silently from behind. No signs nor sounds.
I almost got banged by one. And my Mr Francis asked me not to die there. LOL!
How funny and worse part is, he tried to scare me by pushing me out from the boat.
I was soooo shocked.
Argh~ i was about to hit the culprit who pranked me but when i turned, i saw him.
...
I stunned. It was sir who did that. argh~
so, i just can laugh n walk away =(
how sad!

Well, am kinda lazy to write more..so.. just enjoy those pictures =)



At KTM =)





He looks like Tweety Face..xD


going to the boat


Lettuce~~ =)






 


Love this too =) *credits: mandy* haha



aww..so cute..haha...*taken by me =)*






--- more photos to be uploaded soon =) ---




Sunday, February 20, 2011 4:05 PM.
newer posts | older posts
-----------me-----------
(Aloha~!)

M A N D Y
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
-:: 我没你想象脆弱 ::-