You
Love
Me?
I love flowers.
I love red.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
-:: I'm going to fill this page with colours of mine ::-
Guess
Guess how i spent this year's Valentine's Day?
With a bunch of friends~~~~~ ^^
Though he's not down in KL nor give any surprise to me, but am happy enough when i think off him coming down next week.
I went to class early in the morning till 11.30pm.
There is nothing special bout it but there is this one guy, a classmate of mine, was having a bouquet of flowers on his table.
There is nothing special bout it but there is this one guy, a classmate of mine, was having a bouquet of flowers on his table.
Guess he's giving it to someone special to him.
Suddenly i feel, though I've said that it's a waste of money to get me flowers during Valentines.
But the fact that receiving it is another different story.
The feeling is totally different you know.
Deep inside i wish he could just give me a little surprise or something but consciously i knew he won't.
Sorry to say, i am just a typical girl who loves attention, cares and romance.
Sigh~~
Hmmn..back to how i spent my valentines.
We were planning to go for steamboat shop named "老妈子".
Without having other choice, we have to seek for another steamboat restaurant and we ended up in a shop named "Shabu Shabu" .
The environment was okay but the food just not expensive enough! hahahaha
I guess it's not worth paying RM 29 per person for the balls.
It depends also who you going with and so on.
So, overall i would consider it was a good meal for me cause we had fun during the dinner ^^
------the end------
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
1:54 PM.
