You
Love
Me?
I love flowers.
I love red.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
-:: I'm going to fill this page with colours of mine ::-
I know
I know.
I really know how much you love me.
But do you know too much of that attitude can really kill off the relationship? Im tired..im giving in. That's what im doing. Maybe it's because i never put enough effort or something, that is why u are still acting this way.
Im tired. I'm tired of being what you want me to be. The song "Numb" really speaks what's in my heart. There are things i should tell the truth. But i just dont know what to tell as i know the truth might hurt you. I don't intend and want to hurt anyone okay.
And i miss... =)
-signing off-
Thursday, June 23, 2011
11:27 AM.
